Friday, December 6, 2019

DOWNLOAD 99RADIOSERVICE YOUTHFUL

Too bad I don't think there are any karuta clubs--or players--here in the Philippines, or I would have quickly joined! And the lyrics were so meaningful, I felt the need to translate the whole song and share it to everyone. I wish there were a karuta club here. Anonymous on June 1st, It's sad I can't even play by myself 8D I wish karuta cards preferably with karuta cassette tapes too? I am therefore sincerely asking you, dear visitor, to follow my requests above. Anonymous on July 17th, 99radioservice youthful

Uploader: Mazujin
Date Added: 11 May 2009
File Size: 65.73 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 38112
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I'm two years from residency: Crediting is all I ask for. I am not an expert or a professional.

99radioservice youthful

In the meantime I've looked for online karuta games: You're in UP med, right? Thank you very much for your work! I will credit to if I want to share it someday. Thanks for asking first! See you around PGH!

[Lyrics Translation] YOUTHFUL - 99RADIOSERVICE - Jpop Lyrics + more — LiveJournal

DD I actually browsed a bit through your journal and I'm now thinking that the world is indeed quite small! If you don't mind, I'll use only your romaji lyrics without english translating in my russian subtitles for this anime.

99radioservice youthful

I believe Youthful was especially written by 99RadioService for this equally-meaningful anime, and they indeed succeeded in depicting the anime through this song. The opening song, Youthful by 99RadioServiceespecially caught my attention.

99radioservice youthful

touthful Sorry for my bad english! I am therefore sincerely asking you, dear visitor, to follow my requests above. And who would have thought that a simple game of karuta could have such deeper meanings related to life? User icepath referenced to your post from Already-translated Requests saying: I have ordered a set of karuta cards online, along with a CD, and I'm expecting them to arrive this May.

OH WHY, what are you doing in the youthfup

99RadioService「YOUTHFUL」

I posted your lyrics on JpopAsia, giving you credit. Hey, I love this song and your translation is easy to understand for me. What's more, I just found out that youthfkl has been recently turned into an anime series as well which is just as pretty! It makes me sad to see people posting my work on their own page and claiming them as theirs--believe me, I know which ones are mine.

And the lyrics were so meaningful, I felt the need to translate the whole song and share it to everyone. Anonymous on July 9th, Please let me borrow your translation and post it on my Chihayafuru blog!

I would very much appreciate it though if you could give me a link to your video so I'd know where my lyrics are going. I found this page by googling lyrics for the opening theme.

Anonymous on May 26th, Anonymous on June 1st, Reply Parent Thread Link. I'm not a very good player but I'm hoping to improve, and it's sad that I can't play with ykuthful

99RadioService「YOUTHFUL」 - 動画 Dailymotion

I'd really appreciate your inputs, especially if there are any corrections, since those would be most helpful so I can learn as well. Thanks 99radioserrvice visiting, dear! Anonymous on March 17th, It's sad I can't even play by myself 8D I wish karuta cards preferably with karuta cassette tapes too?

Anonymous on July 17th,

No comments:

Post a Comment